ISBA’s Market Research & Insight Group (MR&I) is populated by specialist marcomms procurement and internal research people focussing on Market Research & Insight agency management. The Group meets quarterly to share best practice relating to agency management; effectiveness & innovation at a National, Regional or Global level and is populated by ISBA members from a wide spectrum of advertiser industries & sectors
The Group’s mission is to add value to its members and their respective organisations by:
- Improving understanding of Market Research Procurement; Agency Management; Effectiveness & Trends
- Sharing best practice, knowledge and insight
- Developing skills to effectively influence commissioners of Market Research and delivery of Insight
- Reviewing innovation and educating on the role of procurement within the industry
- Producing best practice and working collaboratively with other representative organisations in this space
**Competition law is adhered to in all group activities.
Related Best Practice: The Group has been busy producing best practice material for clients to help them understand and manage their Market Research & Insight agencies, such as:-
- Best Practice Guide to Understanding & Working with Research Agencies & Consultancies
- Top Tips Guide to Briefing Market Research Agencies
Both are available on request.
Interested in Joining? Please do not hesitate in contacting Traci Dunne from the ISBA Consultancy Team who will be delighted to help.
Already a Member? - Ensure that you LOGGED IN (top right) & then go to the members page.