ISBA In-house and Bespoke Training
Marcoms training delivered the way you want it
Here at ISBA we know the importance of keeping your team’s marcoms skills up-to-date, which is why we offer a full range of in-house and bespoke training options to help ensure you meet your team’s training requirements.
Covering topics ranging from agency management and briefing, right through to digital and media, our workshops are always designed with your needs in mind, and can be delivered in any of the following ways.
- Off the shelf - Take any of our standard workshops and have it delivered for your team
- Tailored - Customise one of our standard courses using examples and case studies that are relevant to your industry and sector
- Bespoke - ISBA will work with you to create a totally bespoke programme to fit the exact needs and knowledge levels of your team
We have learnt a great deal about what makes for a successful training session. Here are “the key ingredients”;
- Interaction and debate
- Inspiring examples and case studies
- Useful tools and techniques
- Tailored to the needs of the company
- Constant appraisal and improvement
- Unbiased advice
How it works
Once you have identified a training need, get in touch with Mark Willock in our Training and Events team on 020 7291 9020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to guide you through the ISBA In-house process.
If you want to be sure the content is right for you, why not come along to one of the standard ISBA training workshops in this brochure and experience it yourself?