About ISBA Webinars
Our programme of webinars have been developed to provide insight into some of the hottest topics and trends. Due to the busy nature of our industry, these informative online sessions last 45 minutes and aim to be interactive by inviting questions from participants.
Wherever you are in the UK, ISBA webinars provide a time effective training solution. Members can participate in the live sessions or view them on demand at a time that suits them.
An insider's guide to the ASA and CAP
24 May 2017 ¦ 12:45 - 13:30 ¦ Exclusive opportunity to hear from experts on the system
Our self-regulatory system is a key part of our industry, but have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes? Don't miss this opportunity to ask experts the questions you've always wanted and hear how both the ASA and CAP make the system work for advertisers.
Delivered by ASA and CAP experts, this session will provide an overview of how the advertising self-regulatory system works and will inform you of the information required to produce ads that are compliant.
- Receive an overview of ad regulation and how the ASA and CAP work
- Go through a guide to the complaints process
- Look at the broadcast and non-broadcast rules including the rules for online ads
- Hear what type of evidence the ASA accepts as substantiation
- Benefit from hearing real-life rulings to help illustrate the Codes
- Participate in an interactive Q&A session with ASA/CAP experts
Programmatic: a best practice guide for getting the most out of your data
16 May 2017
The rapid growth of digital data has opened up many opportunities for marketers to create more personal dialogues and connect the dots to measure the overall effectiveness of advertising spend. But it can often be complicated when it comes to segmenting 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data and identifying what data to collect.
This introductory webinar to data considers some of the challenges currently facing marketers, including:
- Incorporating data into marketing strategies
- The opportunities within programmatic media buying for unlocking your data’s potential
- Recommended steps marketers can take to demystify the range of data platforms available
- How to successfully utilise data to drive more effective campaigns.
Speakers: Tim Webster Chief Strategy Officer & Edward Lee, VP of North American Operations The Exchange Lab
The full session is now available to view online here >
2017 Webinar Dates
Don't miss any of our upcoming webinars, be sure to save the following dates in your diary:
| || || || || |
| || || || |
Webinars On Demand
Missed a recent webinar?
Catch-up on all of our recent webinars, including media planning, social media and native advertising here >
Looking to integrate a series of webinars into your internal professional development offering? Contact Mark Willock to discuss how ISBA can help you create and implement a series of topical, relevant and engaging webinars.