The media landscape is shifting faster than ever! In the past it would be that technology and audience engagement were the key drivers for media change, but as we slowly recover from the pandemic many media options themselves are facing a fundamental shift in their own role within the marketing mix as the UK’s population alters its social, work and living habits.
In 2021, ISBA delivered you a series of thought leadership sessions on media and marketing fundamentals. Due to the popularity of the 2021 programme we have spoken to members about what subjects they would like to get more insight about in 2022. This fascinating programme of new insight sessions provides ISBA members with the opportunity to “deep dive” into key marketing channels. It’s a chance to adapt your knowledge and to be inspired at this moment of change by the latest thinking and to revisit of the principles of each channel.
What you will learn:
- Role & relevance of Public Relations
- How to integrate Public Relations into your wider campaigns with great case studies
- How to measure PR performance & success.
- 5 key principals of effective Public Relations.
- What’s the role and relevance of sponsorship
- Broadcast v event sponsorships - what objectives does sponsorship deliver against.
- How can sponsorship integrate into your brands wider marketing strategy
- How do you prepare for an effective sponsorship activation
- How to measure sponsorship effectiveness
- 5 key principals of great sponsorship.
It is aimed at:
Marketing teams, brand managers and assistants, junior marketing roles.
These sessions are run in conjunction with ISBA and Pete Davis MD of www.getmemedia.com. Pete is the former media controller of Nestle and has been an ISBA course trainer for over 10 years. Pete’s experience in media and marketing is varied and unique. Working across numerous clients, agencies and media owners, at the last count he has worked on over 800 marketing briefs from the UK Government, Tesco, Direct Line and L’Oreal to start up tech businesses like Rooster Money. Pete was also instrumental in the setting up of ISBA’s networking evenings and Webinar programmes. His main focus has always been the advertiser and equipping them to make effective decisions in the media landscape. Pete will be working in conjunction with industry thought leaders in delivering client first information on a host of subjects, so please sign up below for this member benefit.