Beyond like: Advanced social media for brands
Wednesday, October 30, 2019
09:30 - 17:00
ISBA Offices 12 Henrietta Street Covent Garden London WC2E 8LH map
A deep dive into the latest developments in Social Media, without the hype. This workshop is packed with expert advice and insights to help you inject greater sophistication into your digital marketing campaigns.
- What is new and next in Social Media.
- Latest platforms trends and emerging tools you can use to simplify campaign management.
- Smart approaches to Social Media advertising in the embryonic Pay to Play era.
- Better approaches to Content Strategy, social targeting and online customer care
What you will learn
- The truth about social media marketing, to help ground your future plans in real-world experience.
- The role of advertising in community development and modern brand building
- Emerging techniques to help you get - and stay - one step ahead of your competitors.
- Individuals will gain a more rounded perspective about the opportunities social media channels present and leave armed with new techniques and ideas to implement in your business right away.
- Companies that understand social media is not just another channel, but leverage it wisely to inject fresh impetus into their brands and advertising, are more future-proof in a fast-changing digital world.
Who is the course aimed at?
- This intermediate to advanced course is designed for Marketing Directors, Brand Managers, Community Managers, PR Managers, Advertising and Media Managers. Anyone briefing agencies or internal teams who want to see better results from their investment in social media marketing channels.
- Participants should have prior experience of social media channels (professionally or personally) and be eager to find new ways to use them to greater effect to support their business goals.
Please contact Elvira Bagge for further information.