How to navigate the complex marketing effectiveness suite of options
Thursday, May 23, 2019
09:30 - 13:00
ISBA Offices I S B A 12-13 Henrietta Street London WC2E 8LH map
The need for marketing spend measurement is, without doubt, stronger than ever. However, it is possibly more confusing than ever. This workshop will outline what is required to set up, navigate and deliver a successful marketing effectiveness framework.
- The why. Why should marketing effectiveness be core to each business?
- Where to begin? How does a business even start on a marketing effectiveness journey?
- The how? Overview of data requirements, the tools and methodologies available and when they should be used.
- What does a successful marketing effectiveness framework look like?
What you will learn
- Where to start.
- What tools and methodologies are available and when to use them.
- What a successful marketing effectiveness programme looks like.
- This workshop will de-mystify the world of marketing effectiveness and demonstrate why it is so business critical. It will outline the requirements, end-to-end, of how to implement a marketing effectiveness culture.
- Measurement of marketing spend performance is critical. Identifying what works and what does not will have significant benefits to the bottom line of your business. Educating your team members is a critical part of this journey.
Who is the course aimed at?
Marketing effectiveness should traverse a number of operational functions across an organisation. This course is aimed at individuals working across all elements of marketing.