ProcureCon Marketing 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Other The Tower Hotel St Katharine's Way London E1W 1LD map
ProcureCon Marketing is back this June and with over 50 case studies, roundtables and workshops dedicated to sharing procurement best practice, it's not to be missed!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Solutions you can use straight away: Share new ideas with marketing procurement experts in interactive formats.
- Controversial issues. Addressed. Gain insights to help you build a world-class procurement division.
- Oxford Style debates on issues such as 'True Or False: Marketing Procurement Should Source New Talent From Marketing Or Agencies, Not Procurement'.
- Panel discussions with leaders from Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone, Marks & Spencer, Diageo and FrieslandCampina sharing their success stories on innovation.
Download the agenda for a full overview of the event, which features speakers from top brands including:
- Martin King, Global Lead, Media & Marketing Procurement, Johnson & Johnson
- Paul Smith, Senior Director Global Marketing & Sales Procurement, Mondelez
- Cristina Clemente, Procurement Manager - Marketing Services, Unilever
- Nicolas Fernandez Laporte, Procurement Global Category Manager, Nestlé
- Xenia Olajosova, Brand Management Director for Global Markets, Duracell
- Valérie Revol, Head of Marketing Procurement, LVMH
ISBA is involved in a number of sessions during the event, including a workshop providing practical tips for Sourcing and Managing Influencer Marketing, plus an interactive session with Co-Op Group's Head of Marketing Procurement, Maria Rafferty on best practice pitching activities.
ISBA MEMBER DISCOUNTS
ISBA is once again delighted to be involved in this year's event and as Lead Partner can offer our members an exclusive discount on tickets. Contact Jackie Marlow (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Find out more about ProcureCon Marketing here >