- Our Priorities
- Agency Management
- Agency Remuneration
- Marcoms Procurement
- Marketing Transformation
- Influencer Marketing Management
- Production Trends
- Industry Issues
- Events and Training
- Contact Us
ISBA has today published a series of Guidance notes on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
The Guides are designed to provide members with a highly accessible overview of the key principles of the Regulation in a marketing context and cover four key areas:
- GDPR: The Essentials: an overview of the key areas of the GDPR for marketers and what they mean in practice.
- GDPR Guidance on Accountability: insights on relevant issues such as privacy by design, privacy notices, vendors and contracts, and consent.
- GDPR Guidance on Profiling: an overview of the concepts of Profiling and Automated Decision-Making under the regulation.
- GDPR Guidance on Consent: at how consent works under the Regulation and what it means in practice.
Produced in conjunction with Bristows, the Guides will be updated as further guidance is released by the ICO and as industry best practice emerges. Download them now download now via the ISBA knowledge library
The Guides are the latest resources ISBA has made available to members on the impending Regulation and follow the ISBA/IPA GDPR clauses for contracts, which were published in early April. These suggested clauses represent the minimum requirements in the creation of a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) as required by GDPR. Find out more and download them here >
For more information on the guides or any aspect of the GDPR, please contact Steve Chester.