Why Circus Street?
Who is it for?
If you’ve found yourself “improvising” in a new language without knowing the alphabet, there’s an answer to all the questions you were afraid to ask!
Perhaps you are a marketing professional, worried you’re not quite digitally savvy enough?
For example, are you
- confident about your SEO
- fully on top of your affiliate marketing
- at home with how adservers work?
Maybe you’re responsible for your marketing team’s capability and concerned they are not keeping pace with digital developments and practices?
If your organisation’s digital expertise is trapped in a silo and spreading understanding across the marketing team would make your marcomms more effective, Circus Street’s e-learning will help break down barriers and provide your team with a common language.
What is it?
- A modular online programme giving confidence in the essential foundations of digital media and marketing
- Professional presentation combines with sophisticated animation
- A variety of visual styles lend clarity to complex subjects and make them memorable
- The high degree of interactivity engages learners and embeds learning
- Learners control their own development, accessing the programme at their own pace, when they want, from wherever they want
- Pre and post-testing around each module lets you learn from mistakes and gives feedback on development
- Managers too can monitor progress via the learning management system
What Circus Street can do for you
For companies wishing to benefit from the flexibility of online learning, this course is a time-efficient and cost-effective way to build capability. When building that capability at scale, the efficiencies are even greater. Better still, ISBA members will enjoy further cost benefits. (See below)
ISBA Member Benefit
ISBA members will enjoy a reduced cost for setting up the programme and purchasing their user licences.
Want to view a Circus Street demonstration video? Click here
To find out more or to benefit from the reduced fee you’ll enjoy as part of your ISBA membership, contact Mark Willock or call him on 020 7291 9020.