Best practice in agency performance measurement - presentationLogin to download
Now more than ever it is vital that marketers are tasked with delivering brand growth. And their agency partners are key to helping them deliver on that. When client agency relationships are strong they deliver higher standards of work. Having correct and effective evaluation and measurement in place is imperative to understanding the health of the client agency relationship – the ability to provide clear measurement of success and identify where issues might be arising.
In this webinar hosted by ISBA and The Observatory International we will set out the key pillars of best practice agency performance measurement:
- What are the quantitative and qualitative metrics to consider
- How to manage performance evaluation programmes
- How performance evaluation underpins remuneration
Who is it aimed at
Senior / mid-level Marketing and Procurement practitioners
What members will gain from attending
• Best practice principles of Agency Performance Evaluation
• The key components that make up a good performance evaluation framework.
The webinar will be led by Christine Downton, Associate Partner at The Observatory International. The Observatory International is dedicated to helping companies drive brand growth by transforming their marketing and communications resources.