Media360, Campaign's influential two-day conference, returns to Brighton on 24-25 May 2022.
Back at the iconic Grand Hotel bringing together senior leaders from global brands, agencies and media owners. Media360 will be packed with insight, inspiration, and lively debate on the biggest issues impacting advertising and marketing.
Now in its 19th year, Media360 is the industry’s best loved event for a good reason. No other event delivers the exciting opportunities for senior industry leaders to network, collaborate and create better partnerships. Speakers include:
- Alessandra Bellini, Chief Customer Officer, Tesco and President of the Advertising Association
- Ali Jones, Chief Customer Officer, Co-op, Power 100
- Aline Santos, Chief Brand Officer and Chief Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Unilever
- Ary Ganeshalingam, Global CMO, Change Please
- Dan Clays, CEO, Omnicom Media Group UK
- Jerry Daykin, VP Head of Media, Beam Suntory
- Laura Adlington, Celebrity Influencer, Bake-Off contestant and former in-house digital media manager, utilities
- Nafisa Bakkar, CEO and Co-Founder, Amaliah
- Natalie Bell, Chief Executive Officer, Manning Gottlieb OMD
- Shanice Mears, Co-Founder and Head of Talent, The Elephant Room
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Executive Chairman, S4 Capital
- Tina Koehler, VP Brand and Country Marketing, Deliveroo
There is a 10% discount for ISBA members, please use the code M36010. Book here