Each year ISBA sets its priorities for the year ahead. This is driven by the needs of members and by our knowledge of the advertising landscape and the challenges ahead.
In this session you will hear from members of the ISBA team on what we are focusing on in 2021 as well as a deeper dive into some of the major projects that we are undertaking on our members behalf.
• Introduction and welcome by Peter Duffy, ISBA President and CEO at MoneySupermarket.com
• High level overview of ISBA's 2021 Priorities and why they matter - Phil Smith, Director General, ISBA
• The Media Services Framework, what can you expect - Andrew Lowdon, Director of Agency Services, ISBA
• What is the latest on Origin - the UK cross media measurement project? - Richard Halton, Director, Origin and Sarah Mansfield, VP Global Media Europe, E-commerce, Operations, Unilever
• The Broadcast Taskforce - why was it set up and why it matters and an outline of the Enders Broadcast Trading Study - Bobi Carley, Head of TV and Video, ISBA and Sarah Mansfield, VP Global Media Europe, E-commerce, Operations, Unilever
Who is this event aimed at?
Senior marketers, Heads of Media and members of our steering groups.