“The Power of Total TV” explores insights and data from the unprecedented past year. Daniel Bischoff, CMO at RTL AdConnect, will guide you through the highlights, innovations, and takeaways - as we all emerge into a different media and advertising landscape.
- What are the short & long-term effects of the lockdown on the international total video landscape?
- Who is your consumer? How can video & advertising content meet consumer’s needs and expectations in the next year?
- Advertisers that continue to communicate have kept their brands alive. We look at how committing to creativity produces effective results.
This talk will deliver the keys to understanding this year's insights and data, with a focus on the video landscape, the evolution of consumer needs, and the future of content and advertising throughout the pandemic.
What will you learn:
- What can we learn from the video landscape in 2020, especially after lockdown? A focus on consumers’ experiences with video, forecasts for Ad-supported services and expectations for YouTube’s flourishing content.
- How to engage today’s consumer? From understanding the customer’s mindset and the importance of brand-building to the creativity in content and advertising campaigns.
- How consumer’s expectations evolved during the crisis? Analysis of the key points for brand success through consumers need for change and towards a more responsible content evolution.
This webinar is aimed at international Advertisers, Creative and Media Agencies as well as any industry experts who want to know more about Total TV and cross-media trends within communications strategies.
Daniel Bischoff, Chief Marketing and Operations Officer, RTL AdConnect
As Chief Marketing Operations Officer of RTL AdConnect, Daniel Bischoff oversees all relevant marketing functions, including strategy development, pan-European digital and TV planning & buying, cross country total video research, development of scalable inventory products, as well as identification of new business and all sales support. Prior to joining RTL AdConnect in 2016, Daniel was head of strategic Marketing at IP Deutschland after joining from a 4,5 year stay at MediaCom Germany where he held various positions, including Managing Partner.