Following the success of RESET 2021, our first joint industry conference with IPA and ISBA which attracted over 700 attendees, we are uniting once again to host RENEW 2022 on January 27 online.
RENEW is a unique opportunity for the entire UK advertising landscape to come together to explore what advertising needs to do meet the challenges of this decade and how the industry can help the UK succeed, domestically and on the world stage.
With a guest list consisting of the combined members and wider networks of the three organisations, RENEW offers a unique opportunity to meet senior representatives across the breadth of the advertising ecosystem.
- Nina Hossain, Broadcaster and Journalist
- Julian Douglas, President IPA & International CEO & VP, VCCP
- Alessandra Bellini, President, Advertising Association; Chief Customer Officer, Tesco
- Peter Duffy, President, ISBA; CEO, Moneysupermarket
- Nadine Dorries MP, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Shez Iqbal, Director of Publisher Partnerships, Criteo; Mentor, MEFA & BFS
- Kathryn Jacob OBE, CEO, Pearl & Dean
- Seb Munden, EVP & General Manager, UK & Ireland, Unilever
- Kate Waters, Director of Client Strategy and Planning, ITV; President, WACL
- Andrew Lowdon, Director of Agency Services, ISBA
- Kate Williams, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Publicis
- Zaid Al-Qassab, Chief Marketing Officer and Inclusion & Diversity Director, Channel 4
- Nicola Kemp, Editorial Director, Creativebrief
- Lara Naqushbandi, Director, Lifestyle Retail, Google
- Anna Lungley, Chief Sustainability Officer, dentsu
RENEW 2022 replaces the Advertising Association’s LEAD conference and ISBA’s Annual Conference in the 2022 events calendar.