On 20 March, ISBA hosted a Marketing Procurement Live event for marketing procurement professionals in the ISBA membership. There was a packed agenda designed to educate, inspire, and foster peer to peer discussions.
The first in-person session welcomed presentations from a variety of partners and fostered lively discussion and group participation.
See the outputs below:
A view of the programmatic landscape
- A presentation by Ozone. Ozone, the publisher owned and created Private Marketplace (PMP) is an example of how PMP’s can provide better transparency and outcomes. A recording of the day is available to watch below.
- PwC then revisited their second programmatic supply chain report with ISBA and the AOP. and shared with the group what actions their organisations can take to improve transparency and outcomes from their programmatic investment.
- Following a report conducted with ISBA that looked at the state of in-housing within our industry, Vlad Komanicky CEO of Alchemists, joined the group to share the surprising gaps some brands see in their in-housing expectations vs reality. Members then discussed with each other their views and experiences on in-housing. The full presentation can be watched below.
Given the challenging economic environment and ever-changing marketing landscape, content production has become a complex area.
- Silverscape provided a presentation on Virtual Production and how it fits into the production supply chain which you can view below.
- And finally ISBA partner Claire Randall Consulting delivered a presentation and workshop looking at Production Trends in a Challenging Environment which you can view below.
Members came out enthusiastic about the growing opportunities in to innovate and continuously improve their production supply chain.
If you or a member of your team are interested in attending a future Marketing Procurement Live event or webinar, please contact Nick Louisson for more details.