2024 brings an updated 101 Knowledge Session programme available for all ISBA members. The sessions - curated in partnership with Pete Davis, MD of Getmemedia.com - deliver valuable insights and learnings from industry experts and address the whole media landscape and communications process.
What you will learn:
- Brand positioning v brand purpose - what’s the difference and which comes first?
- How to define your brand purpose
- What is a brand partnership and what’s the difference between brand partnerships and media partnerships?
- What objectives are best delivered via brand partnerships.
- Great examples of both brand purpose and partnerships
It is aimed at:
Marketing teams, brand managers and assistants and junior marketing roles.
All sessions can be viewed live or on demand via the ISBA knowledge hub.