- Annual Conference
- COVID-19 Guidance
- Agency Management
- Agency Remuneration
- Marcoms Procurement
- Marketing Transformation
- Influencer Marketing Management
- Digital & Media
- Policy & Regulation
- The New Normal Series
- Events and Training
- Contact Us
ISBA offers a full range of in-house and bespoke training options to meet your team’s training requirements.
Covering topics ranging from agency management and briefing, right through to digital and media, our workshops can be tailored to your needs and can be delivered in any of the following ways.
- Off the shelf: Take any of our standard workshops and have it delivered for your team
- Tailored: Customise one of our standard courses using examples and case studies that are relevant to your industry and sector
- Bespoke: ISBA will work with you to create a totally bespoke programme to fit the exact needs and knowledge levels of your team
We have learnt a great deal about what makes for a successful training session. Here are ‘the key ingredients’:
- Interaction and debate
- Inspiring examples and case studies
- Useful tools and techniques
- Tailored to the needs of the company
- Constant appraisal and improvement
- Unbiased advice
How it works
Once you have identified a training need, get in touch with Mark Willock in our Training and Events team who will be happy to guide you through the ISBA In-house process.
Really enjoyable, impressed how much trainer understood our organisation.
Very relevant and clear insight from someone who really knows their stuff.
Well presented - good mix of interaction/video/talk.