This fascinating 101 knowledge session provides members the opportunity to stay up to date with the latest trends and fundamentals of customer experiences and the use of first party data. In this era of global instability, it has never been more important to understand how to make your brand stand out through creating best in class customer experiences.
In this session we will be covering:
- Defining what we mean by customer experience.
- What is the connected customer experience?
- Examples of good customer experiences with great case studies.
- How to create a customer experience strategy.
- How to manage the customer experience.
- How to measure customer experience.
- 5 key takeouts.
It is aimed at:
Marketing teams, brand managers and assistants and junior marketing roles.
The recordings of all the previous sessions can be found in our Knowledge Hub.