ISBA 2024: What’s Changing, Why It Matters, and How We Help
2024 will be a year of change for our industry, from the impact of AI to the growth of retail media – with implications for your day-to-day. Join us at our offices in Covent Garden on 29 February as we explore what ISBA will be doing this year to help you deliver on our shared priorities and make a difference for marketers.
The ISBA team will share how we are delivering positive change across the media and regulation landscape, and you will hear from fellow ISBA members who help us to drive our agenda – setting out how we have worked together to meet new challenges and navigate a changing landscape.
This is your chance to ask questions directly of expert members of the ISBA team, as well as network with your industry peers.
The agenda will include:
• Remarks from Marg Jobling, President of ISBA and Group Chief Marketing Officer at NatWest
• ISBA’s Director-General Phil Smith will catch you up on ISBA’s work in 2023 – including key developments you might have missed – and how we will be working for members in 2024
• Our cross-media measurement programme, Origin, is set for launch this year. Find out how it will benefit marketers with Tom George, Origin CEO, and guest TBC
• How will the General Election impact advertising and marketing? Rob Newman, ISBA’s Director of Public Affairs, will set out what to expect.
• Discussing why retail media is becoming an increasingly important media channel with Isabel Trew, Boots Media Group, and Mark Thompson from MESH Experience
• Find out how fellow marketers are working to make advertising more accessible to all. Eileen Hanna, Head of Premium Gins, Diageo
This event is now fully booked.