Annual Review of Advertising & Marketing Legal and Regulatory Developments - presentationLogin to download
In this webinar, Brinsley Dresden, Partner and Head of Advertising Law at Lewis Silkin will review the most significant developments in UK advertising law and regulation over the last 12 months.
What will we cover?
• The new Competition and Marketing Authority Green Claims Code, and developments from the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).
• Developments in relation to influencer marketing, including the new ISBA Code of Conduct, the ASA’s new sanctions and some key ASA decisions.
• Other significant developments, such as the government’s final decision in relation to HFSS advertising.
Who is this session aimed at?
• In house legal at major brands.
• Compliance and Regulatory Affairs professionals.
• Marketing professionals
What will you gain by attending?
Members will gain an insight into the new ways of working that are going to required of advertisers in 2022 and beyond, whether that’s making claims in the HFSS sector, when working with influencers or when making green claims.
Brinsley Dresden, Partner, Head of Advertising & Marketing Law, Lewis Silkin LLP
Brinsley is a leading advertising and marketing lawyer, ranked in Band 1 by Chambers & Partners and in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame 2022. Chambers Directory 2022 quotes his clients as saying "Brinsley has an excellent business mind and is always providing a useful recommendation on how to move forward. He is also always is one step ahead informing on the latest legal news on the market." "He argues his client's corner well."